Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow coming to Houston

The whole state of TEXAS is having Rolling power outages to conserve energy.
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Officials-Statewide-rolling-blackouts-issued-to-conserve-energy-115093329.html

So I recall 17 years ago when I moved to HOUSTON.. we had like 4 snow days.. okay.. ICE DAYS. My husband said.. it never snows, never cold... LOL. Well it does not very often. I rather think it is fun when it snows here. YEAH.. a snow days. Oh I remember the days in Omaha.. 1977.. we built igloos from my dad's battery boxes ( compliments of John Deere)... they lasted clear into the Spring.  I loved the SNOW when I was a kid... okay I still love it now. Nothing beats a good snowball fight.. some hot cocoa.. and soing it all over again. Houston will be on SHUTDOWN.. and you see all kinds of things. People that have never seen snow, people that look at the snow gazing like an old firend... I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment