Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Memorial Landscaping and Irrigation.. A perfect meeting

Some of my favorite meetings are at Starbucks... today I met Chad Touchet. He is just an awesome guy. He was kind enough to share information with me. Where I am sure he would love to have everyones business... he shared this wonderful tip.

Wrap your backflow device or write a check for $287.00 made out to Memorial Landscaping and Irrigation 281-802-7657. 



You can send this out to the friends that you like……………… to your other friends you can forward my number after the freeze!

The backflow device will break in these low temperatures.  I have a photo below of what the device looks like.
Wrap it with towels or a blanket and put a trash bag over everything.  Make sure to tape the bag tight so that it does not blow off in the wind.

Chad Touchet                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment