Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Raos Bakery Coffee Cafe.. Free Coffe on St. Pats Day

    
   So get some IRISH COFFEE... I love this . FROST BANK.. a local bank does this onces a month.. no joke FREE java... Come join me. Frost Bank does so much for the community.

My how things have changed.. when I was in my 20's... I would have had beer by this time...
      Your friends from

            Frost Bank - Northgate
                       Invite you to enjoy a cup of
                           Freshly Brewed Coffee!

                        When:             Thursday, March 17, 2011
                                                            8:00am - 9:30am

                        Where:            Rao's Bakery Coffee Cafe
                                          6915 Cypresswood, Suite F
                                          Spring, Texas  77379

                  Enter to win a $25.00 Rao's gift card.

                Bring your friends, family and colleagues.

                   We look forward to seeing you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment